(In-game plural: acoustic guitarrrs)
You play an acoustic version of "American Pie." Around verse eight, <it> falls asleep and smacks <its> head on a rock for X damage. BONK! KAPOW! KERBLAM!
You play an acoustic version of a country-and-western song. <It> gets an achy, breaky heart and takes X damage. ZAP! BONK! POW!
You play an acoustic version of a heavy metal song. It's not the greatest song ever, but it's certainly a good tribute, and just hearing it makes <it> take X damage. BARF! SOCKO! SOCKO!
You play an acoustic version of a rock-and-roll ballad. <It> tries to hold up a lighter in tribute, and burns <itself> for X damage. BONK! WHACK! WHAM!
You swing your acoustic guitarrr over your head and bring it crashing down on <it> for X damage, feeling vaguely Townshend-y. BIFF! BIFF! BOINK!
- Was formerly able to be used at the three Stone Mariachis.
- Needed for the Pagoda Quest.
- On May 28, 2006, this item was changed from being a usable item to a weapon. It was briefly a 1-handed weapon. Using this item from the inventory before this date yielded the following message:
- You start playing the guitarrr, but you only know two chords, and it takes you 10 or 15 seconds to switch between them.
- Having this item, or any other guitar, and Elvish sunglasses equipped enables the wielder to use the "Play a Guitar Solo" ability once per combat.
- Hidden inside the item description is an HTML comment containing a quote from a Freakazoid! episode in which a hippy plays a guitar and sings the words "Hey man, whoa man, hey man, whoa man, hey man, hey man, I hate you all, give me money, hey man, whoa man".
- The hit message "You play an acoustic version of a heavy metal song. It's not the greatest song ever, but it's certainly a good tribute" is a reference to the song "Tribute" from the rock band Tenacious D.
- The hit message "<It> gets an achy, breaky heart" is a reference to the song "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus.
|TOP 10 acoustic guitarrr collections|
6. Vaan the Nasty - 1674 | 7. Mikemtl - 1337 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 1173 | 9. Farflier - 1164 | 10. Tazy - 1011
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings