Aluminum Epsilon of Humility
This medal was awarded to you by the Council of Loathing, for starting (and finishing) a war between the Frat Orcs and the Hippies.
(In-game plural: Aluminum Epsilons of Humility)
- The Frat Orc rewards seem to be some (but not all) of Benjamin Franklin's "13 Virtues" which included Humility. This virtue serves opposite to the deadly sin of Pride.
- The name of this medal also corresponds to one of the eight virtues of Richard Garriott's Ultima series, as do each of the seven Hippy medals from the Mysterious Island Quest.
- The name of this medal also lampoons the behavior of the Frat Orcs, who are rather prideful, actually.
- This item, like the other Frat medals, uses the common practice of using Greek letters to name a fraternity.
|TOP 10 Aluminum Epsilon of Humility collections|
6. Mashiro - 20 | 7. Framistan - 17 | 8. Ms Bus Driver - 17 | 9. MrSqueezeBox - 16 | 10. KidCharlemagne - 16
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Hippy Victory||Frat Boy Victory|
|Red Balloon of Valor||Uranium Omega of Temperance|
|Purple Horseshoe of Honor||Lead Zeta of Chastity|
|Blue Diamond of Honesty||Aluminum Epsilon of Humility|
|Green Clover of Justice||Zinc Delta of Tranquility|
|Yellow Moon of Compassion||Nickel Gamma of Frugality|
|Orange Star of Sacrifice||Iron Beta of Industry|
|Pink Heart of Spirit||Copper Alpha of Sincerity|
|Destroying both armies|
|Order of the Silver Wossname|