This is a potent potion made from a very hot pepper found only in the untamed wilds of Distant Lands. Drinking it will make you feel like you've had a capsaicin busted in your ass.
(In-game plural: arses-a'fire elixir)
Item number: 2227
Description ID: 429364196
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Traveling Trader (10 twinkly wads)
|You drink the arse-a'fire elixir... Phreeeeeeow!|
- On June 13, 2006, the original version of this item was changed into Ferrigno's Elixir of Power.
- On January 3, 2007, it was reintroduced with a different effect and was obtained from The Traveling Trader by trading 10 twinkly wads.
- Original version was created by cooking a jabañero pepper with a scrumptious reagent with Advanced Saucecrafting. (This recipe now creates perfume of prejudice.)
- This item could be a reference to the South Park movie, when Terrance and Phillip star in a movie called "Asses of Fire."
- The line about the capsaicin (which is the chemical that makes peppers and such hot) and your ass is a play on the classic "gangsta" phrase "bust a cap in your ass."
- "Phreeeeeeow!" is part of Zaphod Beeblebrox's description of the highly alcoholic Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster, in Douglas Adams's The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
"2227" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.