BRICKO elephant (monster)
|Locations||using a BRICKO elephant|
|Monster Parts||brick, ear, eye, head, leg, trunk|
Okay, I think we need to talk about the elephant in the room, here: there's an elephant in the room, and it came to life when you put it on the ground, and it's attacking you.
Thank god it's not pink and on parade, or you'd have to run screaming as your brain liquefied into mush.
It smacks you with its trunk, and all the junk contained therein. Oof! Eek! Ugh!
It makes a hilarious and topical political joke, then stomps on your <leg>. Eek! Eek! Eek!
It whips you with its tail. At least it'll never forget how much that hurt you. Then again, you're not likely to forget it, either Argh! Oof! Eek!
It spies a mouse in the room, and leaps into your arms to avoid it. You rupture a disc in your spine. Ow! Oof! Argh!
It flaps its ears and manages to get a few feet off the ground. Wow, you've seen a horsefly, and a dragonfly, but you've never seen an elephant fly! And you've never felt the pain of having your toes crushed when an elephant lands, either, up til now! Ugh! Argh! Argh!
It tries to smack you with its trunk, but it's too weighed down with junk to do much damage.
It tries to whip you with its tail, but forgets how. Ha! I knew it!
It tries to stomp on you, but hits a grape, instead. The grape doesn't scream, but it does let out a little whine, kind of like you did when you read that pun.
It makes a hilarious and topical political joke, rather than attack.
It cowers in the corner as a BRICKO mouse scampers through the room. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: BRICKO trunk (40% chance)*|
- The Elephant in the room in the description is an idiom regarding an obvious truth that is being ignored.
- "Pink Elephants On Parade" is a song from Disney's Dumbo.
- The critical hit message is, of course, a reference to the song "When I See an Elephant Fly," also from Disney's Dumbo.
- The tail-whipping miss and hit messages refer to the famously infallible elephant memory.
- The third miss message is another old kids' joke, a pun on whine/wine.
- The topical political joke would probably involve the U.S. Republican Party, whose symbol is an elephant.