This multi-spectrum rear-facing camera will help you keep an eye on your six. Actually, its wide-angle lens goes from your 3:45 to your 8:15.
(In-game plural: backup cameras)
- packaged backup camera
- Grants the combat skill Back-Up to your Last Enemy 11 times per day (16 in You, Robot), which lets you turn your current combat into the last eligible (copyable) monster. This skill is not available if your current monster is the same as your last eligible monster.
- Has three toggleable modes when using the [set mode] link:
- +50% meat
- +100% Combat Initiative
- +3*Level ML, capped at 50.
- Allows you to enable/disable its "reverser," which causes all menu and combat text, including menus and icon orientation, to appear flipped (as if in a mirror).
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
- Generally you will want to fight your backed-up (back-upped?) monsters in zones that have delay turns remaining, or zones where you do not care what monsters you are fighting. This allows for more efficient use of adventures since you were going to be spending time in those zones regardless.
- As this is a replace-monster type of effect, using back-up will NOT give you zone progress in Haunted Kitchen or The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert.
- Good targets of back-up are the same as those found in Copying strategy. Without access to free wanderers, such as sausage goblin, the Eldritch Tentacle from the science tent is a good target to use for a free fight that burns delay.
|TOP 10 backup camera collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings