This is a beanbag chair. It looks pretty comfortable, in a creepy 70s sort of way.
(In-game plural: beanbag chairs)
|filthy knitted dread sack||hill of beans|
|You don't have a dwelling to put the beanbag chair in.|
- Used without a beanbag chair in your dwelling:
|You install the beanbag chair in your dwelling.|
- Used with a beanbag chair in your dwelling:
|You've already got a beanbag chair at your campsite.|
- Used with another bed in your dwelling:
|Installing this in your dwelling will destroy your <furniture> -- are you sure you want to proceed?
- After clicking [Yes!]:
|You toss your <furniture> aside and install the beanbag chair in your dwelling. The <furniture> is immediately stolen (and subsequently urinated on) by a hobo. Yech.|
- When resting, the beanbag chair will recover an extra 30 MP.
- A beanbag chair placed in your housing will be destroyed when you change housing.
- On February 7, 2008, this item changed from a campground item to an inventory item.
- Before this, using a beanbag chair created a Beanbag Chair at your Campground. When you relaxed at your Campground, you would get double the Base MP gained from resting, but no HP.
- Players who had a Beanbag Chair in their campgrounds saw the following message upon visiting their campground for the first time after the change:
- Due to the needs of our right-wing conspiracy-theorist players, the beanbag chair is no longer a campsite item. You quickly grab yours and stuff it back into your sack before it ceases to exist.
|You acquire an item: beanbag chair|
"429" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.