|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
As you climb to the next level of the Sorceress' Tower, your way is blocked by a big... thing...
Have you ever seen a big pitcher of beer? Ever wonder what it pitches at? This guy. It's basically a large container of beer holding a baseball bat. How, you're not sure.
It pours beer all over you, which ordinarily wouldn't hurt, but this is really cheap beer and some of it gets in your mouth. Eek! Oof! Ooh! Ow! Ouch! Eek! Ugh! Oof! Ouch! Eek!
Hey batter batter hey batter batter...SWING, batter! More specifically, SWING the baseball bat right into your <throat>. Ooh! Ooh! Ouch! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ouch! Ow! Oof! Ooh!
You ever have beer-battered onion rings? Tasty stuff. Onion-flavored beer, though... not tasty. Discuss.
You ever hear the one about the naughty sorceress and the penguin? Oh. Well, you should. It's hilarious.
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Formerly occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs). Can still be encountered via Wishing.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- This monster's combat weakness is the baseball.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: Watch out for this guy, he really comes out swinging.
- Second hint: Make sure you've got all the bases covered when trying to face this thing.
- Third hint: Looks like that guy really knocked you out of the park.
- Fourth hint: I can't think of any more baseball metaphors.
- Fifth hint: Get a baseball from the Guano Junction.