This page is for the combat item, not to be confused with party beer bomb, formally known as "beer bomb".
This is a can of beer that was found in the attic of the Orcish Frat House just prior to the war. It had been up there for years and years -- so long that the beer inside has gone horribly, horribly bad, and the can is bulging and distended.
(In-game plural: beer bombs)
- The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)
- I Am The Brotherhood (one-time)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War Frat 110th Infantryman
- War Frat 151st Captain
- War Frat 151st Infantryman
- War Frat 500th Infantrygentleman
- War Frat Elite 110th Captain
- War Frat Elite 500th Captain
- War Frat Elite Wartender (2)
- War Frat Wartender (2)
- Orcish Frat House (Verge of War)
- One Less Room Than In That Movie (2-5)
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (1 quarter)
- Recover the Lighthouse Keeper's Gunpowder (As a Frat Warrior) (0-3)
|You shake up the beer bomb and hurl it at your opponent, who is hit for 55-75 damage worth of nasty, nasty shrapnel.|
"2350" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.