Though the item on this page is marked as a meatsmithing ingredient, it does not currently have any recipes associated with it.
This is a big rock. It doesn't appear to be covered in paper, or have any scissors crushed beneath it.
(In-game plural: big rocks)
- The Casino (Lemon Party Slot) (under Bad Moon)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- Letter from King Ralph XI
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Formerly used in the process of creating your Epic Weapon, before the 2015 revamp to that quest. The recipes were removed, but the rock's status as meatsmithable was not.
- During Crimbo 2021, big rocks could be thrown at the Strange Crimbo Tree, which would clear a 3x3 section of the tree of all ornaments.
- The ability to get these from the Lemon Party Slot with a ten-leaf clover was removed on January 1, 2022, with the implementation of Lucky Adventures.
- Before January 1, 2022, the Letter from King Ralph XI would only give you a big rock under Bad Moon. In any other run it contained a disassembled clover instead.
- This item's description references the popular game Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- This item was once known for having an unusually uninteresting description: "This is a big rock". Jick claims this is his favourite description in the game.
|TOP 10 big rock collections|
6. Smokey J - 2748 | 7. Aether 777 - 1670 | 8. X RENNY X - 1594 | 9. LT_Vicious - 1442 | 10. Grushvak - 1295
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings