|Locations||after using Cap'm Caronch's Map|
|Monster Parts||head, leg, torso|
|Quest||Cap'm Caronch's nasty booty|
You follow Cap'm Caronch's map to the spot on the shore marked with an X. You see a big mound of sand in approximately the right place, so you get on your hands and knees and start digging through it for the treasure. After a few minutes of this, you encounter something hard beneath the sand. "Yippee!" you say, "the treasure!" but your celebration is short-lived, as the hard thing you encountered turns out to be the hard carapace of a fearsome booty crab.
Your mother told you about these things -- she said "Now listen to me, young man/lady -- you might think that booty is nice, but sometimes you'll encounter booty that isn't so nice. And if you get too close to some not-so-nice booty, you're bound to get attacked by booty crabs."
Guess she was right.
It shakes several of its legs, flicking nasty crab goo all over you. Ow! Argh! Eek! (sleaze damage)
It tries to sever your <solar plexus> with a razor-sharp claw, but just like Lindsay Lohan, you deftly crabwalk out of the way.
It tries to hit you with a pair of ragged claws, but you show it a peach and it gets all nervous and backs off.
It tries to cover you with nasty crab goo, but you wipe it off with a crab puff.
It lunges at you, but is briefly overpowered by its own nastyness and has to take a breather to retch.
The crab lunges at you, but is briefly overpowered by its own nastiness and has to spend a few seconds retching. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 240-360 Meat|
|You acquire an item: Cap'm Caronch's nasty booty|
|You gain 25-26 <substat>.|
Occurs after using Cap'm Caronch's Map.
- This monster is a boss and cannot be copied or insta-killed by normal means.
- This monster has 25% Physical Resistance.
- Although this encounter is part of the Cap'm Caronch Quest, the Swashbuckling Getup is not required.
- At the end of combat, a link will take you Back to the Obligatory Pirate's Cove.
- The name booty crab and the text of it may refer to the pubic lice known as crabs.
- The miss message about Lindsay Lohan refers to a Family Guy episode in which she crabwalks around nude.
- The miss message about "ragged claws" and "peach" alludes to "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" by T.S. Eliot.