Bottle of Definit
This is a tiny airline-sized bottle of premium-brand vodka. Getting absolutely hammered on this is a Definit Possibility. In other words, this will surely get you drunk, Shirley.
(In-game plural: bottles of Definit)
Item number: 1552
Description ID: 990285202
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (210 Meat)
|bottle of vodka|
|bottle of Definit|
|You drink the bottle of Definit. Definitely. You take three swallows. Definitely three.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- See Drinks By Ingredient for the recipes of all drinks made with a bottle of Definit.
- The name of this item is a play on Absolut, a brand of vodka.
- The surely/Shirley gag is an old one frequently used in movies, most notably Airplane!, and other media. Example:
- Bashy: Surely that am giant fetus I see in sky?
- Boozerbear: No, that's just your imagination. And don't call me Shirley.
- The usage text with "Definitely three" refers to the speaking style of Raymond Babbitt, Dustin Hoffman's character in the film Rain Man.
|bottle of Calcutta Emerald | bottle of Definit | bottle of Domesticated Turkey | bottle of Jorge Sinsonte | bottle of Lieutenant Freeman | boxed champagne|
"1552" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.