Bottle of goofballs
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a bottle of pills labeled "goofballs." Something tells you that it'd probably be a bad idea to take these.
(In-game plural: bottles of goofballs)
Item number: 879
Description ID: 185274556
View in-game: view
- A Suspicious-Looking Guy
- The first is given for free, each one after that costs 1,000 meat more than the last.
- First six uses each ascension:
- If you currently have Goofball Withdrawal:
|Your shakes calm down.|
- Each subsequent use:
|These things are bad for you...|
- From the seventh bottle onwards, you start losing increasing amounts from your stats.
- Takes away the effect Goofball Withdrawal.
- Letting this effect run out will result in 30 adventures of Goofball Withdrawal after rollover. However, it should be noted that taking the goofballs without letting the effect run out on the same day will prevent Goofball Withdrawal.
- Goofball Withdrawal still occurs if Hopped Up on Goofballs is removed with soft green echo eyedrop antidote instead of letting it run out.
- If you take goofballs and then ascend before Hopped Up runs out, you will not receive Withdrawal from it.
- Sometime before May 3rd, 2013, the name of this item was changed from "goofballs" to "bottle of goofballs" (see talk page.)
- In modern popular culture, the terms "goofballs" and "hopped up on goofballs" refer to various types of drugs and their effects. Originally (circa 1970s) the term "goofballs" referred to quaaludes. Recently, the term has become very ambiguously defined and can refer to anything from simple benzodiazepine (a class of mild sedatives) intoxication to a combination of cocaine or amphetamines and barbiturates.
"879" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.