Box of hammers
Few items are as misunderstood as the simple box of hammers. It's no dumber than a box of screwdrivers, or a box of pairs of pliers, when you come right down to it, but does anybody ever talk trash about those guys? Nope.
(In-game plural: boxes of hammers)
- Summon Clip Art (hammer, hammer, hammer)
- From inventory (first use each day):
|You carefully consider the box of hammers, and compare yourself to it. You're pretty sure you're smarter than it, because of the awesome plan you come up with: You kick it to the curb to demonstrate that you're stronger than it, and then you do a victory jig to prove that you're a better dancer.
Take that, box of hammers!
Later uses from inventory the same day:
|This is the kind of comparison that you can only meaningfully make once a day or so.|
- In combat:
|You dump the entire box of hammers on your opponent. Each one hits him in turn, dealing a total of 400-500 damage.|
Or, against an construct-type creature:
- May only be used from inventory once per day. This use does consume the item.
- This item makes no sense if you're unfamiliar with the English saying "dumber than a box of hammers."
|TOP 10 box of hammers collections|
6. Evangelist_Nine - 194 | 7. caducus - 100 | 8. Darkling - 100 | 9. Lord Stefano - 65 | 10. tbell30 - 51
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings