Boxing Day care package
The label on this box is badly-printed and hard to read -- the letters all run together as "boxingdaycarepackage" -- but it seems reasonable to assume it's like a CARE package for people who have to deal with the horrors of Boxing Day? Like, retail customer-service employees, I guess? In which case I would expect it to be full of whiskey and cigarettes, frankly. But there's only one way to find out...
(In-game plural: Boxing Day care packages)
Item number: 10049
Description ID: 276027156
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- If you haven't already used one:
|You open the care package... oh weird, the box is empty, apart from a small envelope. The card inside is embossed with pastel-colored bunnies and duckies, all wearing boxing gloves for some reason? And on the back it says "You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of Seaside Town's new Boxing Daycare!" along with an address on the Wrong Side of the Tracks.|
- You already know about the Boxing Daycare, and they aren't gonna build another. One is plenty.
- December 2018's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: An IotM from people who’ve only ever seen Boxing Day on the calendar and have no idea what it could possibly mean.
- If used in Bad Moon, the Boxing Daycare is installed but it is not visible.
"10049" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
voter registration form
| Boxing Day care package
| Succeeded by:|
Kramco Industries packing carton