This is a handful of magically animated crude oil. It's bubbly, not like a happy sorority girl is bubbly, but like a cauldron of boiling poison is bubbly.
(In-game plural: bubblin' crudes)
- codpiece (8)
- Oil Peak
- oil slick (1)
- oil tycoon (1-2)
- oil baron (1-2)
- oil cartel (1-3)
- Up From the Ground... (3) (while Lucky!)
- use Duskwalker syringe against one of the "Oil Monsters"
- Using 3:
|Only God can make a bird, but you can make a pretty good facsimile. Or at least a pretty disgusting one.|
|You acquire an item: oily boid|
- Using 8:
|You squish the oil into a greasy hat.|
|You acquire an item: oil cap|
- Using 9:
|You glom globs of oil together until they're in a shape resembling a lamp. You love lamp.|
|You acquire an item: oil lamp|
- Using 10:
|Your mother always said that when life gives you lemons, you should make lemon pants out of them. That lesson probably applies to oil, too.|
|You acquire an item: oil slacks|
- Using 11:
|You make a pan out of oil. The critics are gonna love it!|
|You acquire an item: oil pan|
- Using 12:
|Driven by forces you don't understand, you make a jar out of oil and fill it with oil before making a lid out of oil and sealing the jar.|
|You acquire an item: jar of oil|
|That much oil doesn't congeal into anything good.|
- While this item cannot be autosold, it can be made into autosellable items. The oil cap gives the best Meat per crude return, 18.125 each.
- During a G-Lover ascension, you can only make the Jar of oil by using the Crude oil congealer.
- 1 of these can be used to add Regenerate 5-15 MP per Adventure to your pantogram pants.
- The name of the item comes from the lyrics of "The Ballad of Jed Clampett", the theme song for The Beverly Hillbillies.
- The "... lamp. You love lamp." line is a reference to the film Anchorman, where Steve Carrell's character Brick Tamland speaks almost the exact same line when discussing love with his colleagues: Scene on YouTube
|TOP 10 bubblin' crude collections|
6. TQuilla - 5211 | 7. DosBoot - 5200 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 4869 | 9. Allis - 4424 | 10. Solve_Omnis - 3216
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings