This is pair of swashbuckling pants that have been altered such that they flare out at the bottom in the shape of a buoy. They'd be pretty stylish, if it weren't for the constantly-ringing bells inside them.
(In-game plural: pairs of buoybottoms)
- The item name, image and description are a reference to bell-bottom jeans, a style of jeans that flares out at the bottom. These jeans have been worn by US and British Navy sailors since the 1800s, and gained a brief popularity in civilian fashion in the 1960s and 1970s.
- The item name is a pun: Belle/bell vs boy/buoy.
- Sailors are taught to make a life preserver of their bell-bottoms by inflating them, making them a kind of buoy.
- Navigational buoys commonly contain bells so that ships can hear them in fog. The bell rings constantly as the wave action rocks the buoy back and forth.
|TOP 10 buoybottoms collections|
6. Finula - 254 | 7. WannabeCoder - 234 | 8. Raullen - 164 | 9. Darkling - 100 | 10. whizdad - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings