Carbon nanotube frame
This, like most interior nets, is a series of tubes. In this case, tubes made out of carbon molecules, individual tubes too small to see with the naked eye. Try not to get them tied, if you know what's good for you.
(In-game plural: carbon nanotube frames)
Item number: 2153
Description ID: 198836917
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- recursive spline reticulator
- reverse-oscillating klystron
- servomechanical torsion facilitator
- sub-molecular interocitor
- This item is a component for Tier 1 Assimilating.
- In a debate over "net neutrality" legislation, Senator Ted Stevens (Republican-Alaska), Chair of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, said, "And again, the Internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes!". His comments are spoofed repeatedly on The Daily Show and on the internet generally.
- Likewise, "interior nets" is a thinly veiled reference to the joke term "internets".
- "Getting one's tubes tied" is a way of referring to tubal ligation.
"2153" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.