An ordinary toaster is a miracle of modern science -- you put bread in it, push down the lever, and in a couple of minutes, toast comes out. Nobody knows where the bread goes.
This toaster, however, is a miracle of modern magic -- it doesn't even require bread!
Cannot be traded or discarded
(In-game plural: cheap toasters)
- The Shore, Inc. Gift Shop (3 Shore Inc. Ship Trip Scrip)
|You push the lever and are rewarded with toast. Three slices, somehow.
- Subsequent uses in a day:
|You push the lever, but no toast comes out. Looks like you've exceeded your daily magical toast allotment.
- This will allow you to get three slices of toast each day.
- Having more than one of these does not allow you to summon more than three slices per day.
- Is not consumed by use.
- Once purchased from the store it is no longer available this ascension and is a one-time item.
- Until November 28, 2008, this item was a campground item. Using this item produced:
|You place the toaster at your campsite. You're unable to find an outlet, but then you realize that this toaster doesn't need to be plugged in, so all is well.
- Prior to the shore revamp on August 30, 2013, this item required 32 trips to get.
- After the August 2013 revamp you could not get another toaster if you already had one anywhere but Hagnk's. Due to player whining Jick changed this on September 10, 2013.
- Until sometime before August 9, 2016, this item would give toast one slice at a time, up to the maximum of three uses.
- The line "...and in a couple of minutes, toast comes out! Nobody knows where the bread goes" is a reference to a Calvin and Hobbes strip in which the titular twosome ponder the same mystery, with almost the same lines.
"637" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.