This is a baby Cheshire Bat. No arguments - if a baby cat is a kitten, a baby bat is a bitten. Anyway, Cheshire Bats are known for their mysterious smile and their even more mysterious habit of disappearing and re-appearing with large amounts of meat.
(In-game plural: Cheshire Bittens)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the Cheshire Bitten in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It quickly matures into a Cheshire Bat and grins at you unsettlingly.|
|You decide to name her Trancent.|
- Formerly available from Mr. Store (for 2 Mr. Accessories). It was replaced by the nearly identical unwound cymbal-playing monkey on the first anniversary of Mr. Store.
- There exists a stuffed version of this hatchling.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 17, 2008.
- The item name is a play (Cheshire Kitten) on the affectionate diminuitive of Cheshire Cat, a character from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
|TOP 10 Cheshire Bitten collections|
6. Birdy - 2 | 7. Paprika - 2 | 8. RedFiercare - 1 | 9. wumbology - 1 | 10. FUzzy moNKeY - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Cheshire Bitten
Oct. 6, 2004 - Oct. 6, 2005
| Succeeded by:|
unwound cymbal-playing monkey