Clan of cave bars
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Clan of cave bars|
|Locations||The Hidden Temple|
|Defense||Scales with player stats|
|Meat||Scales with +ML|
|Monster Parts||head, leg, tail, torso|
You follow the sound of the growling until it seems like it's coming from all around you. Then it reveals itself to literally be coming from all around you as an entire clan of cave bars open their eyes and advance toward you from every side.
A bar raises the bar on how much pain you can feel by mauling you in the arm. Ouch! Ouch!
A tough bar mauls you in the leg. If only it had been a tenderer bar. Eek! Ugh!
One of the bars mauls you in the <thigh> until it caves in. Ouch! Ouch!
The entire clan attacks you, pummeling and mauling you six ways to Sunday. If only you had a clan of your own; then the combat would be dated and pointless. Argh! Ugh!
One of the bars tries to cave in your <foot>, but you dodge.
A bar tries to grab you, but you don't recognize its right to bar arms.
You shout at the bar and act aggressive, because that's how you survive a bar attack. Seriously. Look it up.
The particular bar lunging at you turns out to be too tender to attack you.
The entire clan stops to take a quick nap. You hope they're not hibernating; you're not up to waiting six months for the fight to finish. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain X Meat.|
|You gain Y <substat>.|
- Monster Level modifiers count five-fold against this monster. This includes boosts to the monster's stats, as well as other ML effects such as stun/stagger immunity (which will happen at +31 ML).
- The monster's attack value is your buffed moxie plus 100, capped at 280, plus 5x ML.
- atk = 100 + min(buffed moxie, 180) + (5 * plusML)
- Meat gained is approximately 300-500.
- This monster counts as a group (of size 10). It takes manifold damage from area-of-effect skills such as Wave of Sauce.
- You will always get the jump.
- The Clan of the Cave Bear is a novel about cave men.