This weird black cowbell doesn't have a clapper and, more worrying, also doesn't seem to have mass.
(In-game plural: Clara's bells)
- First use of the day:
- You ring the bell, but you don't hear it -- the instant the drumstick hits the metal, your stomach drops and your ears pop as you are suddenly plunged into a horrifyingly dark and blurry version of the world you once knew.
- Subsequent uses:
- Forces the next adventure to be a non-combat, if possible.
- Does NOT work on delayed (cannot appear until X adventures spent in the zone) non-combats.
- Works on timed (adventure forced after spending X amount of turns in the zone/since the last one) non-combats.
- There doesn't seem to be an obvious intuitive pattern as to which non-combats can and can't be forced; see the discussion page for details.
- Works across rollover.
- This does NOT stack. I.e. using a Clara's bell before and after rollover only forces the next adventure to be non-combat.
- Having more than one bell still only allows one cast.
- This item is a reference to the Disney character "Clarabelle Cow".
|TOP 10 Clara's bell collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 142 | 7. cameron - 117 | 8. whizdad - 111 | 9. tbell30 - 106 | 10. xKiv - 74
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings