Connery's Elixir of Audacity
This bubbling elixir will bestow upon you the charisma of an international catburglar, the savoir-faire of a debonair secret agent, and the sheer, unadulterated gall of a... uh... reclusive novelist? Seriously, though. It's chutzpah in a bottle.
(In-game plural: Connery's Elixirs of Audacity)
- smudged alchemical recipe
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced maraschino moxiosity potion on all characters that had it
|cocktail onion||scrumdiddlyumptious solution|
|Connery's Elixir of Audacity|
|You drink in the elixir like it was Alex Trebek's mother.|
- Introduced on June 13, 2006, replacing the functionally identical maraschino moxiosity potion (now unavailable).
- The name of this item is a reference to actor Sean Connery.
- The description refers to three notable roles played by Connery: "international catburglar" Robert MacDougal in Entrapment, "debonair secret agent" James Bond, and "reclusive novelist" William Forrester in Finding Forrester.
- "Cock of the Walk" and "Alex Trebek's mother" are in reference to lines in the notorious "Celebrity Jeopardy" skits on Saturday Night Live, where Darrell Hammond portrayed Sean Connery.
|TOP 10 Connery's Elixir of Audacity collections|
6. Azarael - 505 | 7. Lord Stefano - 468 | 8. LastChans - 424 | 9. DuRhone - 371 | 10. BrassOnes - 328
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings