Crazy hobo notebook
You got this notebook off of a wino who'd been trapped in Lord Spookyraven's cellar for Grod knows how long. It appears to be a rough dictionary of sorts, for hobo glyphs. You know the sort of thing -- the little marks that hobos draw on walls to identify places where you can get a free handout, or to warn about muggers, or so forth.
(In-game plural: crazy hobo notebooks)
- When used in combat:
- If already active in zone:
|You already drew one of those horrifying glyphs near here. You're too scared to draw another one.|
- On that round and subsequent rounds, including future combats in the zone for that day:
<He> accidentally breathes in some fumes from that creepy hobo glyph you drew, and has a spasm of wet, wracking coughs to the tune of X damage.
When your opponent sees the hobo glyph you drew earlier, <he> shudders so hard, <he> takes X damage from whiplash.
You hear some kind of infernal whispering coming from that hobo glyph you drew on the ground. You opponent apparently hears it too, judging by the X damage <it's> done, clawing at <its> ears.
You hear a sinister whistling noise from the vicinity of the hobo glyph you drew, and your opponent takes X damage as <its> nervous system starts to break down.
<He> sees the hobo glyph you drew, and starts bleeding profusely from the eyeballs. It's about X damage worth of blood.
When <he> sees the hobo glyph you drew on the ground, all the blood drains out of <his> face. Like, right out, onto the floor. <He> takes X damage.
<It> notices that creepy hobo glyph you drew earlier and goes white as a sheet, suffering X damage.
<It> sees the creepy hobo glyph you drew, and takes X damage. You can practically hear the fuse pop in <its> brain.
That creepy hobo glyph you drew suddenly flares with light, and your opponent takes X damage from... well, you don't see anything, but those claw marks look pretty real.
<He> sees the creepy hobo glyph you drew, and attemptX damage.to claw out <his> own eyeballs. <He> isn't entirely successful, but <he> does manage to cause
<It> sees the creepy hobo glyph you drew earlier, and takeX from a screaming migrane headache. Literally screaming.
- The damage effect, doing 8-10 Spooky Damage each round, will occur during the combat in which the notebook is used, and in all future combats in that zone for the remainder of the day. The effect ends at rollover.
- The bag of gross foreign snacks behaves similarly with Stench Damage.
- The Murderbot live wire behaves similarly with Hot Damage.
- Grod is one of the four faces of a deity in Adventure Time, whose name is frequently taken in vain.
|TOP 10 crazy hobo notebook collections|
6. Garrus - 1546 | 7. Niven the Squeamish - 967 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 875 | 9. SwordsRCool - 693 | 10. kirahvikoira - 553
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings