Cream PuffType: Noncombat
MP Cost: 15
Cosmic cream exists slightly further down the timeline than we do. By exploiting this, Jarlsberg could deliver the perfect retort to any foe, though he himself would not think of it until after it was too late to say it.
Converts Cosmic Cream into a Companion That Makes Your Enemies Stronger
Skill number: 14035
View in-game: view
|Class:||Avatar of Jarlsberg|
|Level:||Path of Dessert 4|
|You throw some cream into the air, but instead of making a mess it hangs there, slowly forming into an amorphous shape.
A shape you recognize.The shape of Fluffypuff...
At the start of combat:
- <companion> whispers something deeply offensive into your opponent's ear. Its eyes widen with indignant rage.
- <companion> tells a joke about your opponent's mother, which really ticks it off.
- <companion> blinks adorably at your opponent, then tells a decidedly off-color and slightly racist joke. It looks angry at the impertinence.
- <companion> tosses a cream pie at your opponent, enraging it with the sheer cheekiness of it.
- <companion> cocks his head at an adorable angle, then delivers a string of foul-mouthed insults at your opponent. It looks quite upset by the whole thing.
- <companion> grabs onto your opponent and gives it a series of slobbery kisses. It is outraged by the unwanted intimacy.
- Requires and uses up a cosmic cream.
- Increases Monster Level by 20 (or 30 with Working Lunch).
- Receives a random name upon invocation. The name is tied to your account, and is retained across all ascensions.
- A list of Cream Puff names can be found in this template. Please add all new Cream Puff names to it, not to this page.
- Disappears after rollover.
- Has the following picture in the left pane:
|the Cream Puff|
|+20 Monster Level|