(In-game plural: detective skulls)
Item number: 178
Description ID: 508285829
View in-game: view
View market statistics
|smart skull||disembodied brain|
|brainy skull||gnoll lips|
- Throughout combat, the skull tells you approximately what your enemy's HP currently is (within 5% HP in either direction).
- It is easy to "abuse" the skull: within a fight, just choose the Inventory menu. You get the "You twiddle your thumbs" message, but the fight enters a new round (without any harm being done) and the skull gives you a new approximation. Doing this a few times will quickly enable you to derive the exact number of HP of your enemy and it will also prove the statement in the previous note.
- There exists both a clockwork and a defective version of this item.
- Similarly, Dwarvish War Uniform equipment can provide monster stats during combat.
- If you are in a clan with a Speakeasy, the skull will rarely give you part of the Sockdollager password:
- Your Detective Skull's eyes glow yellow and it murmurs "The dame said... That dame... She... She said... <word>..."
- The hat and pipe worn by the detective skull are derived from the stereotypical attire of Sherlock Holmes, despite the fact that he never wore them in the books.
"178" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.