You remember seeing a commercial about these pills. They claimed you'd eat less but still feel full. Weird!
(In-game plural: dieting pills)
|You swallow the diet pill and prepare to eat less!|
|(You gain 3 Spleen.)|
- Doubles the fullness, adventure gains, and stat gains of the next food you eat, effectively duplicating it.
- This takes into account your remaining stomach capacity, so you cannot overeat in this manner.
- Still only counts as a single food eaten for consumption history purposes.
- This does not double gains from foods that vary based on special conditions, such as astral hot dogs.
- This does not double adventures gained from (and durations consumed of) Song of the Glorious Lunch.
- Special Seasoning is only consumed for the base item, and its gains are not doubled.
- Special effects such as buffs or item production by the food are not doubled.
- Each dieting pill gives one charge of the effect. These charges persist through rollover.
- Adds the following message to the consumed food (just before the fullness gained):
- Well, that sure was filling. Go diet pills!
|TOP 10 dieting pill collections|
6. MotherMary13 - 106 | 7. caducus - 100 | 8. Mongrel the Apathetic - 85 | 9. Hippasus - 77 | 10. Skent - 62
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings