Disintegrating sheet music
This is an ancient and tattered sheet of Crimbo music. The title has torn off, so you're not sure what song it is.
(In-game plural: disintegrating sheets of music)
- Dropped after combat by a Ancient Yuletide Troll
Sing a carol for (name or playerid)
You sing an Ancient Yuletide Troll Carol for <target>.
- Message received by target:
- Bestows 10 turns of one of the following effects on your target, and uses up one disintegrating sheet music.
|Effect Name||Effect Summary|
|Coy to the Hurled||+0-2 Damage Reduction|
|Don't Rest Ye, Bold Adventurer||+0-2 Stat(s) Per Fight|
|Frosty the Hitman||+0-2 Hot, Cold, Stench, Spooky, and Sleaze Damage|
|Violent Night||+5% chance of Critical Hit|
|White Knuckles||Never Fumble|
- While it cannot be used on those (except yourself) in Hardcore or Ronin like other buffs, carols can be used on someone in the middle of a combat, unlike other buffs.
- Can be used on Jick, Multiczar, and dev accounts. (For now.) However, attempting to use it on Xenophobe yields the message "Not to me."
|TOP 10 disintegrating sheet music collections|
6. Skent - 6931 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 5500 | 8. Yatsufusa - 3800 | 9. First Tenor - 3700 | 10. mrf - 3166
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings