Dusty bottle of Muscat
This is an old dusty bottle of Muscat from Lord Spookyraven's wine collection. Drinking Muscat can be a real blast, if you don't go off half-cocked.
(In-game plural: dusty bottles of Muscat)
|You drink the wine, but it seems to have gone bad. Not in the "turned to vinegar" sense, but the "turned to crime" sense. It perpetrates some violence against you on the inside.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- You will lose approximately 90% of your max HP.
- Viewing this item's description with Lord Spookyraven's spectacles in inventory (must be equipped for first Ascension) will reveal a special glyph.
- Prior to the May 14, 2014 revamp of the Spookyraven Manor, this item was listed as "crappy" quality, had its size displayed as "???", and, along with the other dusty bottle of wines, had its consumption randomly chosen.
- The line "Drinking Muscat can be a real blast..." refers to the fact that "Muscat" sounds like "Musket".
|dusty bottle of Marsala | dusty bottle of Merlot | dusty bottle of Muscat | dusty bottle of Pinot Noir | dusty bottle of Port | dusty bottle of Zinfandel|
|TOP 10 dusty bottle of Muscat collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 7337 | 7. DuRhone - 6635 | 8. suac - 5900 | 9. Ynrikan - 5888 | 10. She Who Twaddles Turnips - 5876
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings