El Vibrato power sphere
This is a smooth stone sphere. In the surface of the sphere there are channels. In the channels there are pulsing blue lights. In the pulsing blue lights there are... Wait, no, there's nothing in the pulsing blue lights. They're just pulsing blue lights.
(In-game plural: El Vibrato power spheres)
Item number: 3049
Description ID: 517851076
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Poop Deck
- Set an Open Course for the Virgin Booty
- Stone Triangle – Coordinates at (59,10), (86,40), & (48,47)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced strange stone sphere on all characters that had it
- Sometimes obtained at the Stone Triangle coordinates in Set an Open Course for the Virgin Booty at The Poop Deck.
- May be used at the Plinth. One time only, it will yield an El Vibrato trapezoid.
- Also used to gain access to El Vibrato Island by powering A Shimmering Portal for limited number of adventures. The sphere is consumed when used, though another can be reacquired.
- This item was renamed from "strange stone sphere" on February 8, 2008, in honor of El Vibrato, who, working with ArgghFW and Werebear, brought together the three stone triangles to form the strange stone pyramid, which was used to raise the Plinth.
"3049" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.