There are six Epic Weapons that can be obtained in the Kingdom of Loathing, one for each class. These epic weapons all share similar properties: they each boost the appropriate class's main stat, but this bonus only applies to that class. All of these weapons have a power of 50, a main attribute requirement of 10, and are obtained in similar methods.
Epic Weapons are obtained by talking to your class's guild member as part of the initial steps in the Nemesis Quest.
In order to obtain your Epic Weapon, after receiveing the quest you must:
- Adventure amongst The Unquiet Garves until you locate the Tomb of the Unknown <Class>.
- Answer the riddle posed. If you fail, you may reaccess the Tomb from The Misspelled Cemetary.
- Fight the Ghost of The Unknown <Your Class>
- Substitute your class's starting weapon in place of the Epic Weapon.
- The Seal Clubber's Epic Weapon is Bjorn's Hammer
- The Turtle Tamer's Epic Weapon is the Mace of the Tortoise
- The Pastamancer's Epic Weapon is the Pasta of Peril
- The Sauceror's Epic Weapon is the 5-Alarm Saucepan
- The Disco Bandit's Epic Weapon is the Disco Banjo
- The Accordion Thief's Epic Weapon is the Rock and Roll Legend
As of June 2nd, 2015 you can no longer meatsmith an Epic Weapon, only obtain it via the guilds. Also note that the Epic Weapon will be used up in the formation of an Legendary Epic Weapon and will become a Quest Item. This is rarely an issue, but may be undesirable in some cases where the epic weapons can be used to provide buffs or have other uses.