Essence of Soy
|Essence of Soy|
|Locations||The Electric Lemonade Acid Parade|
|Monster Parts||drop, sauce, pseudopod|
A swirling maelstrom of brown, salty sauce spins up to you, brain-meltingly, blindingly, brilliantly perfect in its purity of essence. Those South of the Border call it "The Great I Am Sauce," but you can just call it "SOY."
It extends a soy-dopod and knocks you over. Ow!
It dunks your elbow into one of its sauce puddles. Now you know how a piece of sushi feels, if you didn't already. Eek!
It extends a soy-dopod into your mouth, filling your entire skull with salty goodness. Ooh!
It swirls around you, drowning you, staining your clothes, and leaving a surprisingly metallic aftertaste in your mouth. Oof!
It tries to knock you over with a soy-dopod, but fails.
It tries to dunk you into itself, but sees you're not a piece of sushi. Sadly.
It tries to engulf your <kidney>, but you remain unengulfed.
It extends a soy-dopod, but you're not enough of a perdedor to get hit with it.
It leaves briefly to find the Essence of Wasabi to add to it to make it even more delicious. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: essential soy (Approx 5% chance)*|
Occurs at The Electric Lemonade Acid Parade (with 10+ turns of In Your Cups)
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The essential soy is a conditional drop and cannot be yellow-rayed.
- The Spanish word soy means "I am".
- "I am" is a name given to God in the Old Testament. In particular, "The Great I Am" is sometimes used to refer to God.
- When eating sushi, it is common to mix wasabi into soy sauce.
- The Beck song "Loser" has the refrain "Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?"