Evil golden arches
This is a pair of sinister golden arches. Who knows what manner of evil they will spawn?
(In-game plural: pairs of evil golden arches)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|evil golden arch||evil golden arch|
|evil golden arches|
|You place the arches on the ground, and pretend you're driving up to them. As you get near, a hidden speaker crackles to life.
"Bzzzt'k ch-zzzzzzzzz-[click] order?"
"Umm, I'll have..." you stammer in reply.
Some food materializes on the ground in front of the arches, and the arches disappear in a puff of fire and brimstone smell.
- Grants you three random items of evil food on each use.
- This item references the fast-food chain McDonald's, particularly their logo of two golden arches forming an "M".
- On February 7, 2008, this item changed from a campground item to an inventory item. Players who had arches in their campgrounds saw the following message upon visiting their campground for the first time after the change:
- For religious reasons, the evil golden arches is no longer a campsite item. You quickly grab yours and stuff it back into your sack before it ceases to exist.
You acquire an item: evil golden arches
|TOP 10 evil golden arches collections|
6. EviLaidak - 2018 | 7. Mac Aronie - 1666 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 1493 | 9. Pastahead - 1346 | 10. Phillllllllll - 1337
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings