Extract OilType: Combat
MP Cost: 10
Just because you primarily oil snakes doesn't mean you can't oil other things, too. Hell, you can oil just about anything!
Extract useful oils from enemies
Skill number: 20002
View in-game: view
|Source:||Book of the West: Snake Oiling|
You plunge your trusty oil extractor into your opponent and pull the plunger. He is not happy about this, and comes after you with renewed vigor.
Your oil extractor is X% clogged up, and you don't manage to get a usable quantity out. The attempt is still very upsetting to your opponent.
With a fully clogged extractor:Your oil extractor is completely clogged up at this point. All you do is make him mad.
|You acquire an item: skin oil|
- Against Bugs, Constructs, Constellations, Demons, Elementals, Elves, Fish, Goblins, Hobos, Horrors, Mer-kin, Penguins, Plants, Slimes, Weird:
|You acquire an item: unusual oil|
- Against Undead:
|You acquire an item: eldritch oil|
- Against Snakes, regardless of their phylum:
|You acquire an item: snake oil|
- After you have extracted 5 oils, every subsequent extraction will clog the extractor by 10%.
- Once the extractor is 100% clogged, you cannot extract any more oils.
- The clogging resets at rollover, so the limit for the number of oils you can extract per day is 15.
- Clogging results in a chance to fail when attempting to extract (equal to the clog percent?). Failures do not further increase the clogging percentage.
- Regardless of success or failure, each use of this skill provokes the monster to land a hit on you, even if they would not normally hit, similar to rock band flyers or jam band flyers.
- You can extract multiple oils from the same monster.