This is a gate made from two Billiard Ball Model gates. It's really complicated, but it boils down to somehow being able to play two games of pool simultaneously without the balls from set A colliding with set B. Somehow, that makes computers work...more...better. Yeah.
(In-game plural: Feynman gates)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- atomic vector plotter
- bi-lateral logic compressor
- hyperbolic plasma focuser
- sub-molecular interocitor
- This item is a component for Tier 1 Assimilating.
- This refers to the Billiard Ball Model (BBM) which is a Newtonian model of computation where hypothetically perfect and identical billiard balls interact synchronously with each other in order to do the same kind of logic as computer circuits.
- The name refers to the American physicist Richard Feynman. Feynman received the 1965 Noble Prize in Physics for his work on quantum electrodynamics, and is considered to be one of the founders of nanotechnology with his famous talk, "There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom."
|TOP 10 Feynman gate collections|
6. Downsy_Daisy - 2516 | 7. jryee - 2495 | 8. EPsonIC - 1200 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 1125 | 10. Tobias - 1111
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings