Filthworm royal guard
|Filthworm royal guard|
|Locations||The Guards' Chamber|
|Monster Parts||head, tail|
|Quest||filthworm royal guard scent gland|
This is one of the filthworm hive's royal guards. They're like most royal guards, with the exception that they don't have fuzzy hats. What they do have, however, is sharp teeth, a foul odor, and a fierce dedication to the protection of the hive.
It bites you with its big, sharp, pointy teeth. Man, this bites. Ow! Ooh!
It exudes a thick, green cloud of noxiousness from its scent glands. It's like having a zombie hobo breathe on you. Ugh! Oof! (stench damage)
It slaps you with its thick, slimy tail. It's like getting whipped with a foul wet blanket. Eek! Oof! Ow! Ugh! (stench damage)
It smacks you with its thick, slimy tail, knocking you over. Then it leaps up on top of you and bites you furiously with its pointy teeth, all the while exuding noxious vapors. It's a little like that blind date you went on in high school. Oof! Ow!
It tries to bite you, but you've been bitten before, and thus are twice shy about being bitten again.
It tries to slap you with its thick, slimy tail, but can't swing it faster than you can dodge.
It exudes a noxious cloud from its scent glands, but since you didn't deal it, you don't smell it.
You jump up and down in front of it, make weird faces, and even step on its tail to try and provoke it. It remembers its royal guard training, however, and doesn't so much as blink. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 80-120 Meat (average: 100, stdev: 8.56)*|
|You acquire an item: filthworm royal guard scent gland (10% chance)*|
|You gain 42-43 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Guards' Chamber
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The fumble message refers to the guards at Buckingham Palace, who do not respond at all to provocation.
- The 'fuzzy hat' is also a part of the royal guard uniform at Buckingham Palace.
- "Whoever smelt it, dealt it" is a popular comeback used by adolescents (or immature adults) who have been accused of producing odorous flatulence.
- One miss message refers to the song "Once bitten, twice shy" by the band Great White
- The section of the description 'a fierce dedication to the protection of the hive' is a reference to the Monty Python 'Spanish Inquisition' sketch.