Flashing novelty button
This is a promotional item for the Willer company's new drink item. It's a round button (the pin-on kind, not the radio kind) that reads "Willer My Life - The Beer of Champagnes." It has a flashing red light on it that'll probably run out of battery life as soon as you sober up.
(In-game plural: flashing novelty mindys)
- St. Sneaky Pete's Day Stupor
- Getting Flashed (on St. Sneaky Pete's Day VIII-X, XII-XIV) (a one-time drop until it is traded for a glowstick)
- If the button is equipped and you continued to adventure in a St. Sneaky Pete's Day Stupor, you would soon encounter an adventure that would automatically exchange the button for an orange glowstick (VIII), green glowstick (IX), pink glowstick (X), yellow glowstick (XII), blue glowstick (XIII), or purple glowstick (XIV). Except for a brief period just after rollover, this adventure would not repeat until you got the glowstick.
- A radio button is a selection device, used in computer and HTML coding when the desired user behavior is to select only one of a given list of options. They are usually small and round.
- The in-game plural "Flashing novelty mindys" is a reference to Buttons and Mindy, cartoon characters who were featured on the show Animaniacs.
- "Willer My Life - The Beer of Champagnes" is a reference to Miller High Life, which is advertised as "The Champagne of Beers."
|TOP 10 flashing novelty button collections|
6. Killa K - 18 | 7. Kyron - 17 | 8. LuigiTheMagic - 17 | 9. Brianna - 16 | 10. Lytol - 15
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings