This is a handheld catapult designed for hurling gifts down chimneys. Unsurprisingly, wielding it makes every one of your enemies look like a chimney.
(In-game plural: gifts-a-pults)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You give your opponent the gift of a rock in the face, and the gift of X damage. Merry Crimbo! WHAMMO! WHACK! SPLAT!
You grab an empty beer can out of a nearby dumpster, load it into the gift-a-pult, and fire it at it for X damage. Merry Crimbo! BIFF! WHAMMO! SMACK!
You pry a brick off of a nearby wall, load it into the gift-a-pult, and let it fly, dealing X damage. Merry Crimbo! BONK! BAM! BAM!
- When using a Gift Item as a combat item:
You load the <item> into the gift-a-pult and pull the trigger. <specific item combat message>
- For the specific item messages, please see the following pages:
- Makes gifts combat items, dealing damage that appears to scale to the rarity of the item. Items purchased from the gift shop appear to do slightly more than 10% of their price in damage. As of 29 June 2013, spading is ongoing by /hardcore.
- While it uses the "Items" menu in combat, and works with funkslinging, the V for Vivala mask does not increase gift item damage (there was a bug where it did on the rollout of the content, though).
- Using URL manipulation, a player may throw any gift item. However, since this is unintentional, no message is given and 0 damage is done. Two exceptions to this are the left and right halves of a heart necklace, which have messages, but display %dmg for their damage (and deal 0 damage).
- The final line of the description is a reference to the law of the instrument.
|TOP 10 gift-a-pult collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 30 | 7. Orbrisa - 26 | 8. Mizem - 23 | 9. whizdad - 22 | 10. Catatonia - 20
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings