Green-frosted astral cupcake
(In-game plural: green-frosted astral cupcakes)
Item number: 1625
Description ID: 971935728
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Bad Trip
- Trippy Floating Head (Casey Kasem)
- Mediocre Trip
- Really Interesting Wallpaper
- Great Trip
- Bustle in the Hedgerow
- If you don't have a cupcake effect active:
|You eat the green-frosted astral cupcake. You feel a weird sense of displacement, followed by a weird sense of persecution.|
- If you have a different cupcake effect active:
|Your stomach is still a little queasy from digesting a cupcake that may or may not exist in this dimension. You really don't feel like eating another one just now.|
- "Eat Me" references Alice in Wonderland, in which Alice finds a cake so labelled, which, when eaten, makes her much larger.
- "The Cupcake of Wrath" is a variation on the title of the book The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck.
|blue-frosted astral cupcake | green-frosted astral cupcake | orange-frosted astral cupcake | pink-frosted astral cupcake | purple-frosted astral cupcake|
"1625" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
|blue | green | orange | pink | purple|