Were you looking for the Galloping Grill familiar?
GrillType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 30
Jarlsberg knew that where there is smoke there is fire, and that where there is smoke and fire there is delicious barbecue.
Skill number: 14024
View in-game: view
|Class:||Avatar of Jarlsberg|
|Level:||Path of Dinner 4|
|Like some sort of demonic short-order cook, you summon a grill from the Netherworld to cook and terrify it for X (+Y) damage.|
- Rolls for Hot Damage and Spooky Damage separately.
- Each elemental part does [40, 50] + (0.3*Mys) damage.
- Critical hit chance is also rolled for each half separately.
- If a critical hit is forced (e.g. with Throw Shield), only the Hot Damage half is forced critical; however, the Spooky Damage half may still roll a critical hit normally.
- The damage caps are unusual:
- The Hot Damage is capped at 150, regardless of MP spent.
- The Spooky Damage is capped at 10x MP spent, like other Jarlsberg spells.