Having a Medicine Ball
As you wander around the Haunted Bathroom (not that there's really all that much room to wander in, per se,) you find yourself face to face with... yourself.
It's actually not yourself, though, it's your reflection in the mirrored front of Lord Spookyraven's medicine cabinet.
You look at yourself, and say "Self? What shall we do?"
|Gaze deeply into the mirror|
Without an antique hand mirror in your inventory:
You gaze into the mirror, and get lost in your own eyes. After exploring for a while you get bored, and you reach out from the inside to pull yourself back into the world. It looks different now...
|You gain (100% of Mysticality) in Wizardliness, capped at 300.|
With an antique hand mirror in your inventory:
You hold up your hand mirror behind you and gaze deeply into the unending tunnel of mirrors you've created. You can almost see infinity. Like, wow, man.
|You gain (120% of Mysticality) in Magicalness, capped at 300.|
|Open it and see what's inside|
|Bad Medicine is What You Need|
|Say "Guy made of bees."|
- Every fifth time, until the Guy Made of Bees is defeated:
|Guy Made Of Bees|
- You look into the mirror and say "Guy made of bees." Nothing happens.
- After defeating the Guy Made Of Bees:
- You say "Guy made of bees" into the mirror, but nothing happens. Looks like that ship is sailed. And the ship was made of bees, and it sailed in the air.
(After the Guy Made of Bees is defeated, this choice does not consume an adventure.)
Occurs at The Haunted Bathroom.
- The hand mirror is not consumed by the Gaze deeply into the mirror choice.
- A medicine ball is a large heavy ball used in exercise, rehabilitation, and strength training.
- The last line of the prompt, "Self..." is likely a reference to the rhetoric of TV chef Emeril Lagasse.
- "You reach out from the inside" is a reference to the song In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel.
- In the book Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett, an evil witch gains power by being in between two mirrors (and therefore stretching on forever).