He Got His Just Desserts
As you're stumbling across the shifting sands, gasping for both water and lip balm in equal proportions, you see what looks like an irregularly-shaped filthy green circus tent off in the distance.
Then you realize that it's actually a dead hippy, about four feet away from you. Man, this heat is really messing up your eyesight.
Anyway, based on the way he's dressed, you'd say he's a deserter from the war on the island. He must've gotten confused about the word "desert," though, and ended up here, instead of Canadia with the other dodgy ex-soldiers.
Since a sun-bleached skeleton is much cooler-looking than a skeleton covered in hippy fatigues, you decide to do the art world a favor and relieve him of his uniform.
|You acquire an item: reinforced beaded headband|
|You acquire an item: round purple sunglasses|
|You acquire an item: bullet-proof corduroys|
Occurs at The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert.
- Occurs only after starting the Island War.
- This is the only way to get a War Uniform in Hardcore/Bad Moon if the original uniform was auto-sold.
- In order for this adventure to trigger, you must have none of the following in your inventory, though you may have them in your closet:
- You can get this adventure with or without Ultrahydrated.
- This adventure is a 50% flat rate superlikely.
- Deserting to Canadia is a reference to American draft dodgers hiding in Canada.
- The lip balm thing is a reference to Three Amigos.