History of Loathing (2020)
These pages shall contain the history of the Kingdom of Loathing.
For an annotated list of changes to the game, see Changes.
|Table of contents|
|2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020|
January 01, 2020
- The way milk of magnesium works has been changed. It's now a once-per-day flat boost of 5 turns to the next food you eat.
- Advanced Cocktailcrafting now summons one of each cocktail accessory instead of three random ones.
- A couple of boozy new undead monsters have taken up residence in the Cyrpt, and a couple of fruity new bats have done likewise in the Bat Hole.
- The 2020 Item-of-the-Year, the Retrospecs try-at-home kit, is now available in Mr. Store.
- Crimbo Town has begun to slowly fade back into the mists. Tammy predicts that it will have fully faded as of the evening of Monday, January 6.
- Noncombat progress through the Friar zones is less janky now. If you're the kind of person who cared about this, you'll probably understand what this means.
January 08, 2020
- January's extremely late Item-of-the-Month, the Bird-a-Day calendar, is now available in Mr. Store.
February 02, 2020
- 2019 Standard gear can now be bought in the customary way at the Armory and Leggery.
February 03, 2020
- February's Item-of-the-Month, the mint-in-box Powerful Glove, is now available in Mr. Store. Now you'll be playing with it!
February 14, 2020
- The Spring Challenge Path, Path of the Plumber, is now available to newly-reincarnated players everywhere.
February 15, 2020
- Paraffin pseudoaccordions can now be equipped by classes other than Accordion Thieves. Civilization is a cruel joke, and the rule of law is no more.
February 18, 2020
- The replacement Council dialogue for Path of the Plumber is now correctly wired up.
March 03, 2020
- March's Item-of-the-Month, the Better Shrooms and Gardens catalog, is now available in Mr. Store.
April 02, 2020
- April's Item-of-the-Month, the sinistral homunculus, is now available in Mr. Store. Have you ever wanted two left hands, and for one of them to be the head of a monstrous humanoid? If so, then now's your chance to live your dream.
April 05, 2020
- Colossal free-range mushrooms can now be traded with other players.
April 14, 2020
May 04, 2020
- May's Item-of-the-Month, the Guzzlr application, is now available in Mr. Store. Participate in the gig economy by delivering booze to strangers in exchange for fake money!
May 12, 2020
- Can't find your Guzzlr tablet? It's now an accessory, check the equipment tab in inventory.
May 14, 2020
- A new path has arrived. Check out the latest in Kingdom security on the Low-Key Summer path.
|History of Loathing||2003||2004||2005||2006||2007||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019||2020|