Homeless hobo spirit
(In-game plural: homeless oboe hspirits)
Item number: 1536
Description ID: 228156172
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|You put the homeless hobo spirit in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It floats around asking your other familiars for spare change.|
|You decide to name him Badolph.|
- May 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts like a volleyball, and when given booze, also acts like a starfish.
- The part of the description about the spirit's smell is a reference to the Nirvana song "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
- Since alcohol is also called spirits, the line "spirits played a part" implies that alcohol killed this poor hobo.
"1536" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning
| homeless hobo spirit
| Succeeded by:|