|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
Sentence: 23 Minutes
Most of the castle hallways are gloomy and dark, lit only by the occasional candelabra or flickering torch. This section of corridor is brightly-lit, though. Mainly it's because there's a skeleton here that is completely on fire. You consider trying to get it to follow you around so you can better see where you're going, but it's trying to kill you, and you probably won't want to put up with that for very long.
The Venn diagram of "Things that are you" and "Things that are on fire" consists of a single circle. Ow! Ooh! Argh! (hot damage)
There is a sharp woompf! noise as the skeleton lights your hair on fire. You should be more careful with that hairspray. Argh! Oof! Ouch! (hot damage)
The skeleton throws a fireball at you. You should watch out for that in the future. Eek! Ugh! Oof! (hot damage)
The skeleton sticks a match in your shoe and lights it, giving you an old-fashioned hotfoot. Why did you let it do that? Eek! Eek! Ooh! (hot damage)
You take a fireball to the face; I hope you weren't too attached to your eyebrows. Well, literally speaking, you were, yeah -- but you get what I mean. Ouch! Eek! Ugh! (hot damage)
The skeleton somehow manages to set everything on fire except for you. That's lucky, but watch where you step.
The skeleton approaches you with some matches, but you tell it a better match would be his face and your butt.
The skeleton throws fire at your face, but you duck just in time, saving yourself from looking like the guy in Lost Highway.
The skeleton unsucsessfully tries to light your hair on fire. He's probably just jealous.
The skeleton throws a fireball at you, but fortunately you were watching out for fireballs.
The skeleton remembers how badly it hurts to be on fire, and kind of runs around in a circle screaming for a bit. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page (.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: frying brainpan (.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Mark of the Skeleton|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Castle
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, hitting a hot Dreadsylvanian causes damage:
- Augh. Up close it's even hotter!
|You lose Y hit points. (hot damage)|
- This monster has elemental resistant which increases with the difficulty of the zone.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected:
- The hit message about Venn Diagrams is a little confused. A Venn Diagram shows all possible intersections of two or more sets. It is a special case of the more general Euler Diagram: for any given number of sets there is only one. Also, there are things which are on fire which are not you, and things which are neither you nor on fire. Therefore the message should read: The Euler Diagram of "things that are on fire" and "things that are you" is a small circle inside a larger circle inside a large rectangle.
- The "guy from Lost Highway" refers to a character played by the actor Robert Blake in the film Lost Highway. The character is often referred to as "the man with no eyebrows" for his most notable feature.
- Thinking of asking about the skeleton's motorcycle is a reference to the Marvel Comics superhero Ghost Rider, whose head is a "skull wreathed in flames" and who rides a motorcycle.