- Orcish Frat House
- Orcish Frat Boy (Music Lover)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- The Typical Tavern (pre quest)
- Raternal Bonds
- A Barroom Brawl
- Plastered frat orc
- handful of drink tickets (without Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-3)
- handful of drink tickets (while wearing Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-5)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (120 Meat)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Sleazy Back Alley (with ten-leaf clover)
- Lucky You, Unlucky Hobo (3)
|You guzzle the fotie of OL, after pouring out some for your homies in the Pasta 'Lean.
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.
- Can be obtained by beating your winning streak while playing Fire, Water, Grue with chatbot.
- The name "Olde Loathingish" refers to the malt liquour brand Olde English 800.
- "Fotie" is a representation of a dialectal "forty," slang for a 40oz. bottle of malt liquor.
- "Pasta 'Lean" is a reference to the D.R.S. song "Gangsta Lean". In the song, the gangsta lean is where gang members go when they die.
- "pouring out some for your homies" is a reference to the tradition in hip hop cultures to pour some of the 40oz. out as a sacrifice for their friends or relatives that may have died.
"180" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.