In The Boudoir
You're in the sparsely-decorated master bedroom of the castle. There's just a dresser, a bed, a nightstand, and a birdcage.
The nightstand has one of those coin-operated Magic Fingers machines on it. That's weird. You usually only see those in hotel rooms. From the 70s.
The birdcage contains a parrot who is spouting an alarmingly loud and astonishingly offensive stream of profanity.
- You find a cracker in a dresser drawer and feed it to the parrot. "!*&# you," the parrot says, presumably in thanks.
- (No more Sleaze monsters will appear in the castle)
- You dig through the dresser drawers, and amidst the detritus of what seems to have been a long and thoroughly deviant life, you find some spare change.
If 10 players have already looted this choice:
- You dig through the drawers, but your clanmates have apparently already plundered them of whatever plunder they once contained.
|| Turn on the magic fingers
- You lie on the bed, fish a quarter out from under the pillow, and drop it in the Magic Fingers machine. Fifteen minutes later, you get up, but the vibration continues.
- You head back out into the tower.
Occurs at Tower Most Tall in Dreadsylvanian Castle.