Junction in the Trunction
You take a number of wrong turns, and end up in a part of the Knob Shaft you've never seen before -- a point where the main tunnel splits off into three smaller shafts.
In unrelated news, your ten-leaf clover disappears in a puff of smoke.
Since you're a cat who won't cop out, even when there's danger all about, you decide to press forward. Which shaft will you investigate?
|Go down the left shaft|
You trudge down the left shaft, and encounter a big pile of cardboard ore just sitting there. Can you dig it? You don't have to!
|You acquire 3 chunks of cardboard ore|
|Go down the middle shaft|
You head down the center shaft, and find a mine cart full of styrofoam ore. Girding yourself against the squeaky noises, you pick it up and pocket it.
|You acquire 3 chunks of styrofoam ore|
|Go down the right shaft|
You pick the right shaft, and follow it into the deeps. You don't hear any drums, but you do find a big pile of bubblewrap ore.
|You acquire 3 chunks of bubblewrap ore|
Occurs at The Knob Shaft.
- Adventure occurs when you have a ten-leaf clover in your inventory.
- The "...cat who won't cop out, even when there's danger all about..." is a reference to the theme from Shaft.
- The "Can you dig it?" is a reference to the theme from Shaft.
- The "...the deeps. You don't hear any drums..." is a reference to The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The title Junction in the Trunction, is of course, a play on "Junk in the trunk."