Killer Festive Laser-Calibrating Elfbot
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Crimborg Collective Factory|
|Hit Points||Equal to player HP|
|Attack||Scales with player stats|
|Defense||Scales with player stats|
|Quest||flask of peppermint oil|
This is one of the killer robots from the future, (mostly) reprogrammed by the Crimborg to help make fun, futuristic toys. This particular robot is in charge of calibrating the lasers. That may not seem like an important job, but a well-calibrated laser is the difference between a laser-powered beard trimmer and a laser-powered self-decapitation device.
It fires a couple of rounds at you from his gun arm. Looks like it *is* a gun, and is not superman. Happy Crimbo! Ooh! Argh! Oof! Ow!
It extrudes a liquid-metal sharp pointy thing and stabs you in the <face>. Ooh! Ugh! Eek!
It stomps on you with its big metal feet. That's no mean feat, but it is a pair of mean feet. Argh! Argh! Ow!
It crushes your <groin> in its calipers. That's gonna leave a mark. Happy Crimbo! Ugh! Ow! Ooh!
It sears you with a (well-calibrated) laser blast from its eyes. It's got laser eyes! It knows what you're thinking! Comes as no surprise! Crimbo lights are blinking! Ouch! Ugh! Ugh! Ow!
It fires at you with its gun arm, but misses. Looks like it hasn't calibrated its targeting lasers.
It tries to morph into another deadly shape, but gets stuck midway through the transformation.
It tries to stomp on you with its big metal feet, but you find it a trivial feat to dodge them.
It tries to crush you in its calipers, but you don't wanna be crushed, buried in fear, or left for töt.
It tries to fire a laser blast from its eyes, but is hauled away by a big, hairy, redneck sherrif and his dumb, scrawny partner. No more laserblasting for you, young man. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: capacitor relay (7.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: carbon nanotube frame (8.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: ion grid (8.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Feynman gate (7.8% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: logic synthesizer (8.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: high-resistance ultrapolymer plating (3.6% chance)*|
|You gain some <substat>.|
Occurred at The Crimborg Collective Factory.
- The encounter text about a killer robot from the future, reprogrammed for good, the second hit message, and the second miss message are all references to the Terminator series of movies.
- The first hit message is a reference to the movie The Iron Giant; specifically, the title character's struggle with his innate nature.
- The critical hit message is a reference to the MTV puppet show Sifl and Olly and its song "I've Got Laser Eyes" (which, absurdly yet appropriately, appears to be a Christmas song)
- The fumble message is a reference to the movie Laserblast, which was parodied on Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- The last miss message is a reference to the song "Rappers We Crush" by MC Frontalot featuring KOMPRESSOR. "Tot" (without the umlaut) is German for dead.