Lil' Barrel Mimic
| This page is in need of content.
Familiar number: 198
View in-game: view
Familiar number: 198
View in-game: view
|Lil' Barrel Mimic|
|You like this barrel?|
Get ready for a surprise:
That's not a barrel!
Increases stat gains and sometimes gives items.
Ability: Acts as a Volleyball, drops occasional items; restores HP and MP with equipment
Throne/Bjorn: +2 Stat(s) Per Fight, occasionally deals 10-20 damage.
Familiar-Specific Equipment: brass bung spigot
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages after combat:
- <familiar>'s lid creaks open in an approximation of a happy grin. (+X Stats)
- <familiar> giggles at you happily. It's... sort of creepy, to be honest. (+X Stats)
- <familiar> yawns at you. Or... smiles? Like a really wide smile? Maybe? (+X Stats)
- <familiar> flaps his lid open and wags his tongue cheerfully. (+X Stats)
- <familiar> rolls around your feet, smiling. At least, smiling is what you guess it to be doing. (+X Stats)
- 30% of the time after combat:
- <familiar> makes a sort of "hhhccccckkkkkkkkhh" noise and coughs something onto the floor.
- <familiar> prays to the Barrel God on your behalf. "OH, ALL RIGHT. HERE," booms a disembodied voice, and something appears at your feet.
- <familiar> hands you an item, with no indication of where or how he acquired it.
- <familiar> reaches into his mouth and pulls out an item. And then hands it to you. Covered in mimic saliva.
- There's a loud pop! noise as <familiar> disgorges an item out of his bunghole.
|You acquire... something.|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- The tiny barrel on your head throws an even tinier barrel at your opponent, dealing 10-20 damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- The tiny barrel on your back throws an even tinier barrel at your opponent, dealing 10-20 damage.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks his bunghole at you from underneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> rolls around your maypole a few times. How does he not get dizzy?
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles at you -- kinda -- with the wax lips stuck to his side.
- With brass bung spigot equipped:
- <name> swallows your opponent, and after a moment he pours you a tankard of something from his bung spigot. Let's hope these actions are not directly connected.
- <name> eats your fallen opponent and pours you a refreshing beverage from his bung spigot.
- <name> swallows your foe, and pours you a mug of... something. Something liquid. It tastes... okay?
- The body of your opponent vanishes into <name>'s maw, and after a second <name> dispenses a refreshing mug of something for you. Where does he get the mugs, anyway?
- <name> stuffs your opponent's remains into his mouth, hops up and down for a second, and then dispenses a mug of something for you to drink.
|You gain some hit points.|
|You gain some Mana Points.|
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- Items dropped are the same as from the smashable barrels created by the Shrine to the Barrel god minus any of the rare items:
- Base burritos: bean burrito, enchanted bean burrito, jumping bean burrito
- Spicy burritos: spicy bean burrito, spicy enchanted bean burrito, spicy jumping bean burrito
- Insanely spicy burritos: insanely spicy bean burrito, insanely spicy enchanted bean burrito, insanely spicy jumping bean burrito
- AC mixed drinks: screwdriver, tequila sunrise, martini, vodka martini, strawberry daiquiri, margarita
- SHC mixed drinks: gibson, gin and tonic, vodka and tonic, mimosette, zmobie, tequila sunset
- AC garnished drinks: pink pony, slip 'n' slide, fuzzbump, roll in the hay, a little sump'm sump'm, slap and tickle, rockin' wagon, calle de miel
- Spleen items
- It is unknown whether high-quality items such as the funk, synthetic marrow, and haunted battery only drop from high-weight familiars.