Loathing Legion helicopter
(In-game plural: Loathing Legion helicopters)
Item number: 4924
Description ID: 684732079
View in-game: view
- Using the Loathing Legion knife or any one of its switchable forms
- Sometimes adds the following message before the familiar acts
- <Name> cranks up the throttle on <his> little helicopter. Vroom!
- This message and the message from Jingle Jangle Jingle can occur in the same round. The familiar still only takes a single action. This happens 1% of the time.
- Increases the chance of a familiar action by an additive +25%. So a familiar that normally acts 20% of the time will act 45% of the time with this equipped. This stacks with, and otherwise has the same mechanics as, the effect Jingle Jangle Jingle.
- "Whose motorcycle is this?" is asked of Butch (Bruce Willis) in the film Pulp Fiction. He answers "it's a chopper, baby."
- And Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer yells "GET TO DA CHOPPAH!" in Predator.
- "Heli" can be understood as meaning "hella".
- "Heli-but" could be a corruption of "halibut", which ties into a fishing joke: "Why do we fish? Just for the halibut". "Halibut" being used as a snarky corruption of "hell of it".
"4924" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.